100 Hidden Features and Changes in iOS 11 Detailed [VIDEO]
With the release of iOS 11 beta at WWDC, developers have installed this first test release and are pouring through all the changes compared to iOS 10.
YouTube channel EverythingApplePro has posted a video showing off “100 new iOS 11 hidden features and changes”, specifically ones Apple didn’t necessarily talk about on stage at WWDC.
Here are just some changes EverythingApplePro documented in their video, as a teaser:
- Landscape option for lock screen
- Slide up for older notifications from lock screen
- New animation when unlocking
- Can’t slide notifications to open/delete
- New lock screen music player
- Notifications now show while playing music
- ‘Flatter’ passcode interface
- Tap sleep/wake for Emergency SOS
- Cell signal ‘dots’ reverted back to signal bars (4 bars instead of 5)
- Battery icon more distinct
- New cleaner VPN status bar icon
- New vibration when plugging in Lightning cable to charge
- Customizable Control Center toggles
- Native screen recording app via Control Center
- Apple TV remote built into Control Center
- 3D Touch flash light in Control Center now has 4 settings
Check out the full 15-minute video below:
Earlier, we told you how Apple will debut new controls for AirPods in iOS 11, as just one of the new features to look forward to.