Air Canada Updates iOS App, Brings Deeper Passbook Integration
The Air Canada app is a great travel companion when flying with Air Canada. The app allows users to view their flights, and book new flights.
Mobile check-in allows for you to access your boarding pass directly from your phone, if eligible. You can also find flights by flight number, arrival and destination cities, or even your flight reference number.
The latest version of the app, version 3.16, adds a number of features including deeper Passbook integration which allows your Boarding Pass to appear on your lock screen. Note that this feature currently only works if your route is eligible. To find out more please visit http://aircanada.com/ebp.
Here is a list of all the new features included in the latest version of the app:
– Passbook Electronic Boarding Passes now appear on the lock screen!
– iOS 7 Support
– Refreshed Look – New iOS 7 inspired App Icon, Home Screen and Navigation Bar (we will continue to refresh the App’s design in the future)
– Air Canada Vacations added to iPad App
– Air Canada Cargo added to iPad App
– Back navigation swipe gesture
– Updated Executive Class to Business Class
– Updated Air Canada rouge cabins to “Premium rouge” and “rouge”
– Support for Boeing 787 Aircraft Type
The Air Canada app is available now for free from the App Store for iPhone and iPad.