Apple has just shared the list of its 2022 Design Award-winning apps and games on its developer website. The Apple Design Awards honour excellence in innovation, ingenuity, and technical achievement in app and game design.
“Our award-winning designers take thoughtful and creative approaches to their apps and games, giving people new ways to work, play, or imagine things that were never before possible,” says Apple.
To celebrate the 2022 Apple Design Award-winning apps and games, Apple has also put together a series of interviews with the creators of these apps.
Starting June 27, go behind the design and learn about our winners’ creative process, challenges, and how they brought their bold and distinctive ideas to life.
Below are the apps that will be included in the upcoming interviews:
- Gibbon: Beyond the Trees (Coming June 27)
- Halide Mark II (Coming July 5)
- A Musical Story (Coming July 11)
- Procreate (Coming July 18)
- Wylde Flowers (Coming July 25)
- Odio (Coming August 1)
- MARVEL Future Revolution (Coming August 8)
- Slopes (Coming August 15)
- LEGO Star Wars Castaways (Coming August 22)
- (Not Boring) Habits (Coming August 29)
- Overboard! (Coming September 5)
- Rebel Girls (Coming September 12)