Green Riding Hood by Bobaka is Apple’s free app of the week. The game normally retails for $2.99 and is free for this week only.
Green Riding Hood is a beautiful interactive book for iOS that introduces children to a healthy lifestyle in a playful form. It is a cheerful fairy tale about friendship, yoga and the idea of living healthily.
In the game, you will find a beautifully drawn and animated story about a little girl, her Grandma, their animal friends and a hungry Wolf. In this spinoff of the famous classic fairy tale by Charles Perrault and Brothers Grimm the Wolf won’t have to eat anyone.
Here is a list of the app’s features:
- CUTE CHARACTERS that will make your family have a hearty laugh!
- BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS made by an award winning illustrator Andrey Gordeev whose portfolio includes Cannes Lion and ADC Global awards.
- GREAT ANIMATIONS to whisk you away to a magic world!
- FUN MINIGAMES that will cheer up and entertain kids and adults alike.
- GRANDMA’S COOKING BOOK with plenty of recipes for a healthy and balanced diet.
- EXCELLENT VOICEOVER recorded by Alistair Findlay — a Scottish actor whose filmography includes such classical movies as “Highlander” and “In the Name of the Father”. Children’s apps fans know him for his narration in the acclaimed Nighty Night HD apps series.
Green Riding Hood is available as a free download (normally $2.99) from the App Store. The game requires any iOS device running iOS 7.0 or later and contains no in-app purchases.