‘Clicker for Netflix’ is a new app that serves as a native Netflix player for macOS with Touch Bar support and tons of customizable preferences. Instead of constantly switching between browser tabs, simply launch Clicker for Netflix straight from your dock and “get your binge on.”
The app also features ‘InstantStart’ technology that lets you will pick up right where you left off the last time you were watching. With ‘Picture-in-Picture’ support built right in, you can watch your favourite show while multitasking.
MacBook Pro with Touch Bar owners can also scroll through a list of their recently watched shows on the Touch Bar. Simply tap on the name of the show you want to watch, and you’ll get right back into your show.
Here’s a list of some of its main features:
- Launch Netflix right from your Mac dock
- Instantly resume your last played video
- Control from the Touch bar
- Quick resume from Menu Bar
- Prevent “Who’s Watching” screen on startup
- Prevent hover effects on video posters
- Prevent ‘Netflix Originals’ row from showing
- Automatically skip show intro
- Hide ‘Skip Intro’ button
- Auto-advance to next episode
- ..and more
The app retails for $5, but you can get it for just $2 using code launchpromo19 for the next few days.