Elago ‘iPhone 5C’ Cases Made Available for Pre-Order on Amazon [PIC]
Looks like some case manufacturers have started to jump onto the ‘iPhone 5C’ bandwagon, the purported name for Apple’s lower-cost iPhone, which was confirmed via a recent Labor Watch report on Apple supplier Pegatron’s alleged labour violations.
The cases come with the following features:
- Sleek, modern design with a solid back.
- Protection without the bulk: Ultra Slim, Lightweight case offers corner and scratch protection, as well as a slight lift to allow your iPhone 5C to be put screen-side down on a flat surface.
- Anti-Ghost Camera Cutout allows the camera and flash to be used without any interference from the case.
- Direct access to all buttons and ports on your iPhone 5C.
- Design by elago in California and made in Korea to ensure the use of non-hazardous chemicals.
There are no actual pictures of the cases, which are available in three colours, but rather renderings of what it would look like:
The company is also known for its iPhone 5S Slim Fit case, seen below. Of course, for a manufacturer to ‘leak’ or announce an accessory pre-order for a unicorn device could be just a publicity stunt.
Yesterday a report by Business Insider claimed the introduction of the lower-cost iPhone would be called the ‘iPhone 5C’, echoing previous reports by iLounge.