Google says its Assistant is ready to “help transform your home from forgettable to festive” on Valentine’s Day, which is on February 14, 2020.
According to Google, its Assistant will be able to “turn up the love” on supported smart speakers and smart displays, including Nest Hub Max and others.
All you have to say is, “Hey Google, turn up the love” and Assistant will then play smooth jazz music and also make connected smart lights glow red and purple. Google says this feature will be available in English across the world, including Canada.
Here are some other Valentine’s Day-related phrases you can ask Google Assistant:
- “Hey Google, play romantic music.”
- “Hey Google, show romantic dinner recipes.”
- “Hey Google, serenade me.”
- “Hey Google, play a podcast about relationships.”
- “Hey Google, tell me a fact about love” to learn about love in the animal kingdom.
- “Hey Google, Happy Valentine’s Day” to learn how to say “I love you” in 8 different languages (Korean, Mandarin, Hindi, French, Spanish, Danish, Gujarati, Indonesian).
- “Hey Google, do you love me?” to create a heartfelt poem with the Assistant.
- “Hey Google, show me some restaurants near me with a nice ambiance.”
- “Hey Google, directions to a flower shop near me.”
- “Hey Google, show me movie times.”