UFC 248 takes place tonight, Saturday, March 7 at 7PM PST at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada in the United States.
The main card will see a middleweight title bout between Israel Adesanya and Yoel Romero, set to start at 7PM PST. According to the UFC:
Fresh from a spectacular 2019 campaign, UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya begins 2020 in Las Vegas on March 8 by defending his title against Cuban powerhouse Yoel Romero in the main event of UFC 248 at T-Mobile Arena.
How to watch the UFC 248 live stream in Canada? You’ll have to purchase the pay-per-view (PPV) event which will cost $64.99 CAD, available from supported cable TV providers such as Bell, Rogers, Shaw, Telus, Eastlink and more.
- Israel Adesanya vs. Yoel Romero
- Weili Zhang vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
- Beneil Dariush vs. Drakkar Klose
- Neil Magny vs. Li Jingliang
- Alex Oliveira vs. Max Griffin
- Sean O’Malley vs. Jose Quinonez
- Mark Madsen vs. Austin Hubbard
- Rodolfo Vieira vs. Saparbek Safarov
- Gerald Meerschaert vs. Deron Winn
- Emily Whitmire vs. Polyana Viana
- Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Movsar Evolev
- Danaa Batgerel vs. Guido Cannetti
If you have a UFC Fight Pass subscription, you’ll be able to watch early prelim fights at 4PM PT, while prelims at 5PM PT will be available on Bell Media’s TSN 5. The main card will need to be ordered like everyone else even through Fight Pass. Don’t want to pay for the fight? Head to your favourite sports bar to catch the fight most likely for free (but you’ll be ordering food and drinks instead).