OTTTD by SMG Studio for iOS is IGN’s free game of the month. The game combines a tactical blend of tower defence and RTS gameplay. Command heroes, build towers, discover strange and exotic worlds and blow them all to bits.
This past week, SMG Studio released an update to the game which brings an abundance of new features. Here is a complete list of new features in version 1.2:
A HUGE RELEASE!
1) Endless Mode. 5 Endless missions to pit your skills against
2) 5 new tough campaign levels
3) Over 20 new enemies added
4) Game Center leaderboards for Endless mode battles
5) NEW Armor, over 30 pieces of upgradeable armor to equip your heroes with
6) The Herocorp Tactical Field guide, an in depth encyclopedia of all monsters, heroes and tower types.
7) Cloud saving and restore. Save your game to the cloud and restore to other devices.
8) Control the level of Gore, from none, to full bloody carnage
9) More hero names to choose from
10) Memory enhancements to make the game play smoother
11) Skill reset. Reset your skill tree to change your heroes strengths and abilities
12) Performance tuning, overall FPS increase
13) Later levels reward you with more loot.
OTTTD is normally $2.99 on the App Store and will work with iOS 6 and later, but is optimized for the iPhone 5, the fifth-generation iPod Touch, as well as the iPad 2 and above. Get a free code from IGN’s website for a free download. To redeem the offer, enter the code under ‘redeem code’ on the App Store.
(NOTE: The app is not free straight from the App Store, the code from IGN is needed)