AppleInsider has gone on the ground at “Jony and Marc’s (RED) Auction” to get a closer look at items designed by Apple’s Jony Ive and industrial designer Marc Newson for charity. Numerous items previously reported include a red Mac Pro, a Leica camera and gold Apple EarPods to name a few.
According to AppleInsider, the full list of items credited to Jony Ive for having contributed to include the following:
- Mac Pro
- Gold Apple EarPods
- 2013 Range Rover
- Dom Perignon Enotheque 1966 Magnum in Custom Red Cooler
- Achille and Pier Giacomo Gastiglioni “Arco” Lamp
- Hermès “Cavale” Saddle
- Leica Digital Rangefinder Camera
- Neil Fay Studio mosaic-patterned aluminum desk
- U.S. Space Shuttle thermal window on custom stand designed by Ive and Newson
- Steinway & Sons Unique “Red Pops for (RED)” Parlor Grand Model A Piano
Below are images taken of the Range Rover and the red Mac Pro, which looks gorgeous:
The auction items are currently on display at Sotheby’s Upper East Side Manhattan location in New York City. The auction itself is set to take place on November 23. You can check out the rest of the extensive gallery of items here.