Launch Center Pro, the popular iOS app that uses a grid-based interface for quick access to your most-used apps and actions, has received a significant update today, adding support for iBeacons and geofences, GIF sharing from Giphy, barcode/QR scanning, a channel on IFTTT and much more.
With Launch Center Pro 2.3, users can easily create an action that makes use of a geofence or iBeacon. When setting up a geofence, there’s a map built right in that lets you find the target location and adjust the size of the geofence around it. Working with iBeacons is just as easy. Just give the beacon a name and UUID and you’re good to go. Similarly, tweeting a GIF or scanning a bar code using Launch Center Pro is extremely simple.
Here’s what’s new is version 2.3:
- – Location Triggers (Geofences and iBeacons)
- – IFTTT Integration (Launch Center Channel on IFTTT)
- – Giphy Search (Share Animated GIFs)
- – QR and Barcode Scanning
- – Graphical List Builder
- – “Featured Actions” in Action Composer
- – Custom Notification Sounds
- – Nested Input Tag Support
- – Enhanced Encoding Helpers
- – Additional Enhancements and Bug Fixes
You can grab the update at the following App Store link: