Discovered by the folks over at MacGeneration, accidentally leaked official release notes of macOS 10.13.4 in French have confirmed the inclusion of iMessage Business Chat, as well as full support for external GPU (eGPU) systems (via 9to5Mac). Support for iMessage Business Chat in macOS will initially be rolling out to the United States and Canada only.
According to the release notes, the update will also include official external GPU support for newer Macs, which Apple first talked about at WWDC last year. Furthermore, there are references to minor changes in Safari, including a new keyboard shortcut to jump to the rightmost tab and sorting options for bookmarks, as well as some new enhancements at strengthening macOS security in the release notes.
Below is a translation of the release notes:
macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 improves the stability, performance and security of your Mac. This update is recommended to all users.
- Adds support for Business Chat in Messages in the United States and Canada.
- Adds support for external graphics processors (eGPU).
- Resolves a graphical corruption issue that affected some apps on iMac Pro.
- Adds keyboard shortcut to let you move to the rightmost open tab by pressing Command + 9 in Safari.
- Sort Safari bookmarks by name or URL by right-clicking and choosing ‘Sort By’.
- Fixes a bug that may prevent links from appearing in Messages.
- Improves the protection of confidential data by automatically filling in usernames and passwords fields in web forms only when they are selected in Safari.
- Displays warnings in the Safari Smart Search Field when interacting with forms that require credit card data or passwords on unencrypted web pages.
- Displays additional information describing how your personal data is used by certain features.
Apple is expected to release macOS 10.13.4 to the public as the upcoming March 27 event.