As expected, the US-version of the Apple Store app has been updated to support EasyPay (US-only) and Personal Pickup to streamline the shopping experience for customers.
In an unexpected move, the app is finally brings international support to include CANADA (and China)! Yes, we are worthy!
Research and buy Apple products on the go.
And get the most from your visits to the Apple Store.
When you’re on the go, the Apple Store app is the best way to research, personalize, and buy products from Apple, and get help at the Apple Retail Store. It’s also the easiest way to get a new iPhone — right from your current iPhone.
Here’s what you can do with the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPod touch:
– Buy the latest Apple products and accessories and get them shipped to your door, or reserve select products for pickup at an Apple Store.
– Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for select Apple products.
– Buy an iPhone with just a few taps.
– Track your stuff: View the status of current and previous orders from the order status section in the More tab.
– While in an Apple Store, request help, check in for reservations, and meet up with a Specialist at the store.
– Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events.
Supported in English and French.
EasyPay isn’t available in Canada yet. But finally we get to use this app to make Genius appointments, in-store pickup, and to track our orders.
Click here to download the Apple Store app, and let me know how you like it.