Freedom Mobile has launched its Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 deals, with one highlight being a $0 iPhone 11 with a $60/10GB plan over 24 months, for those looking for an iPhone.
Under Freedom Mobile’s ‘Absolute Zero’ plan, phones have a zero dollar tab balance—all you need to do is pay the minimum required plan for 24 months, so essentially you’re getting a free phone.
Apple’s iPhone XR is available under Absolute Zero for $0 and a $60/10GB plan. Previously, the iPhone XR required a $75/month plan under Absolute Zero, saving you $799.
Other phones available under Absolute Zero right now for Black Friday with minimum plans listed as well:
- iPhone 11 (save $979) – $90/month
- iPhone 8 (save $599) – $55/month
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (save $1260) – $75/month
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (save $1020) – $75/month
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (save $839) – $60/month
- Samsung Galaxy A70 (save $600) – $60/month
- Samsung Galaxy A50 (save $450) – $55/month
- Samsung Galaxy A10e (save $199) – $50/month
- LG G8 ThinQ (save $1079) – $75/month
- LG Q Stylo + (save $420) – $50/month
If you have a Freedom Mobile Friends & Family code, you can add this and stack on top, saving you an extra $15/month off.