Google+ for iOS has received an update to introduce Google+ Communities, more notification options when it comes to circles, a new visual stream design plus more. Full change log below:
What’s New in Version 4.1
- New feature: Google+ Communities
- Ability to subscribe to any circle for notifications
- Ability to indicate how many guests you’re bringing to an event
- Support for time zones in Events
- Basic profile editing
- New compose UI for easier sharing
- New visual stream design
- Discover people and topics more easily using ‘Find people’
I haven’t been using Google+ at all lately (or ever really) but this latest update brings a nice new look compared to when the app first launched. Google has been on fire lately with iOS app updates and releases.
Google Maps for iOS topped 10 million downloads in its first two days and ranks as the top free app in the App Store. Earlier today, YouTube Capture was released to easily share videos to YouTube and more. Previous updates to Gmail and Google Search have also made it much easier to access Google services from your iPhone.
Click here to download Google+ for iOS–it’s free.