#BellLetsTalk 2019 Kicks Off, Retweet to Donate 5 Cents Towards Mental Health
Today is Bell Let’s Talk Day, the telco’s annual fundraiser towards mental health initiatives where social interactions can help donate money.
According to Bell, they expect their total funding commitment to top $100 million this year, while messages of support to surpass 1 billion. The first Bell Let’s Talk event started back in 2011.
“Bell Let’s Talk Day has quickly grown into the biggest conversation about mental health anywhere and we hope you’ll join in to let those who struggle know they’ve got your support. By raising our voices today, we drive action in mental health all year long – including Bell’s ongoing donations to care, research, community development and other initiatives,” said Mary Deacon, Chair of Bell Let’s Talk, in a statement.
Here’s how you can donate 5 cents today, according to Bell:
- Talk: Every mobile call and every long distance call made by Bell wireless and phone customers
- Text: Every text message sent by Bell wireless customers
- Twitter: Every tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalk, featuring the special Bell Let’s Talk emoji and Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Twitter.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Facebook: Every view of the Bell Let’s Talk Day video at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
- Instagram: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Instagram.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk filter and Bell Let’s Talk Day video view