iPhone 7, iPhone XS Get Price Drops at Apple Stores, Starting at $479 in Canada
Apple removed the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max from its online stores in Canada yesterday, after announcing new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max models.
Despite not being available online, you can still buy the iPhone 7 and iPhone XS at Apple retail stores for reduces prices. Apple dropped the price of the iPhone 7 even further compared to last fall’s price drop, while the iPhone XS line gets a small price cut as well.
Check out the Apple Store retail prices below for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, according to a retail store rep we spoke with…
- 32GB iPhone 7: $479 (was $629; -$150)
- 128GB iPhone 7: $549 (was $769; -$220)
- 32GB iPhone 7 Plus: $629 (was $789; -$160)
- 128GB iPhone 7 Plus: $699 (was $929; -$230)
The iPhone 7 was released back in 2016 and is powered by Apple’s A10 Fusion CPU. It’s getting old but will support iOS 13.
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max is still available in three size configurations and all colours at retail stores until next week we were told. These moderate price drops come one year after models were released in the fall of 2018.
- 64GB: $1249 (was $1379; -$130)
- 256GB: $1459 (was $1589; -$130)
- 512GB: $1729 (was $1859; -$130)
iPhone XS Max
- 64GB: $1379 (was $1519; -$140)
- 256GB: $1589 (was $1729; -$140)
- 512GB: $1859 (was $1999; -$140)
Apple also dropped prices online and in-store for its iPhone 8 and iPhone XR, with starting prices now at $599 and $799 respectively.