What’s New in iOS 15 Beta 3 [VIDEO]
With iOS 15 beta 3, your iPhone will now remain find-able even if it has been powered off as long as you have ‘Find My iPhone’ enabled. To that effect, users will see a notification the first time they turn their iPhone off, along with a similar message at the bottom of their screen every single time.
- A ‘Mindfulness’ preset has been added to the ‘New Focus’ menu in Focus Modes.
- The larger ‘Music’ widget has been redesigned.
- Both the large and small ‘Music’ widgets now change background color to complement the album art of the song being played.
- A new splash screen has been added to explain the ‘Notification Summary’ feature.
- When signing up with an email address on any screen, the keyboard now includes a Hide My Email button that creates a randomly generated email address. All emails sent to that address are automatically forwarded to your private email.
- ‘Configuration Profile’ for beta builds in Settings > General has been moved to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management.
- ‘Reset’ in Settings > General has been redesigned and renamed to ‘Transfer or Reset iPhone’.