Any.DO has launched their free calendar app, Cal for the public to use. It’s a simple Calendar app that is gorgeous to look at and comes with the following features:
- Each day is celebrated with a fresh & gorgeous photo.
- Your events will come to life beautifully with maps, photos of your contacts, notes & reminders.
- It’s always someone’s birthday. Write on your friends wall, call, or send them a message.
- Planning is simple. By connecting with Any.DO you can check out your Any.do tasks for each day.
- Create smarter events – Cal recognize who you want to invite & where to right from the title.
- Finding the best spot – Easily find restaurants & bars nearby for your events.
- Easy to navigate – Simply jump to a specific date from the month view.
Cal syncs with the calendar on your iPhone, so it does request access to import your events and contacts as well. You will need to create a new login or sign in via Facebook.
After giving Cal a quick run, it is gorgeous but the lack of indicators of events within the month view is disappointing plus the app was slow to respond at times (which has caused me to already delete it for good). I’m sure bugs will be fixed but in the meantime I’ll be sticking with Calendars+ by Readdle. I’m still waiting for that killer ‘smart’ calendar to be released for iOS.
Click here to download Cal–it’s free. Let us know how you’re liking Cal.