VLC for iOS has been updated with a new user interface for iOS 7 along with new features, such as Google Drive integration and Dropbox streaming plus the addition of new multitouch gestures. More streaming formats and protocols are supported along with better Wi-Fi upload and a better library overall. Full changelog below:
What’s New in Version 2.2.0
This version brings a new UI for iOS 7 and numerous improvements.
• GDrive integration and Dropbox streaming,
• New multitouch gestures,
• Improved library for TV Shows and Audio,
• Better UPnP integration, with downloading support,
• A startup tutorial,
• New streaming formats and protocols supported,
• Rewritten WiFi upload,
• Improved privacy when using Passcode Lock
– And so much more!
Click here to download VLC for iOS—it’s free.