Bell Download & Go Feature within Bell Fibe TV App Officially Announced
Last week we told you about an update to Bell Fibe TV which introduced offline downloads for your PVR recordings.
This morning, Bell has officially announced the feature, known as Download & Go. Bell explained to iPhone in Canada in an email the following key features of this update:
- Download recordings and watch them later, even without Wi-Fi
- Have an unlimited number of downloads on your mobile device
- Have no expiry on your downloads
- Pause, rewind, fast forward or resume your downloads while watching
- Out of country download (download must be on Wi-Fi) and viewing (offline, no Wi-Fi required!)
Bell Download & Go inside the Fibe TV app is available to existing Fibe TV and Aliant TV customers in Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada.
Rogers Ignite TV offers a similar feature to allow customers to download their PVR recordings. Telus Optik TV does not offer this feature, yet.
Click here to download Bell Fibe TV for iOS in the App Store. Have you been using this new feature?