Today Fido has officially launched in the Maritimes (after announcing it would do so at the end of May) and to celebrate the company has launched a new $29 per month promo plan for customers in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
Here’s what it offers for new activations (essentially the $39 Smart Plan):
- 600 MB of data (overages: $5/200MB)
- 450 Canada-wide daytime minutes
- Unlimited SMS/MMS
- 6PM evenings and weekends
- Call display, voicemail (3 messages), no activation fees
- $29 per month (after promo $10 monthly credit, available to all plans)
- Available until July 29th
Brand new Fido kiosks can be found in the following retail locations:
- Halifax Shopping Centre – Halifax, NS
- Sunnyside Mall – Halifax, NS
- Champlain Place – Moncton, NB
- Regent Mall – Fredericton, NB
- McAllister Place – Saint John, NB
This summer, additional kiosks will be launching in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and 20 additional third-party locations. Fido also kicked off its launch today by donating $100,000 to local SPCAs in the region. Let us know if you will be signing up to any Fido plans.