Amazon Canada will launch its Boxing Day deals for 2020 starting on Thursday, December 24 at 12am ET (9pm PT, Dec. 23).
You’ll be able to shop for deals from the Amazon app, and also ask Alexa-enabled devices, “Alexa, what are my deals?”. You can see a preview of Amazon’s 2020 Boxing Day deals below, which go until Tuesday, December 29:
- Save big on Ancestry DNA kits
- Save up to 38% on Anker charging accessories
- Save up to 25% on Soundcore headphones and speakers
- Save up to 30% on select Bioderma products
- Save up to 25% on select Mario Badescu products
- Save on Aveeno Positively Radiant face care regimen holiday collection, 3 pack
- Save big on Diesel, Michael Kors, and Fossil Watches
- Save 30% on Nestle Coffee
- Save 30% on selects Keurig Coffee Pods
- Save on select Keurig coffee machines
- Save up to 30% on Blendtec Blender Bundle
- Save up to 30% on Ninja small kitchen appliances
- Save up to 30% on Philips kitchen appliances
- Save up to 30% on select Philips grooming and shaver products
- Save up to 30% on select Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes
- Save up to 30% on select Lucid mattress toppers
- Save up to 30% on select DeWalt and Black and Decker tools
- Save up to 30% on select Bio Bidet products
- Save up to 30% on select Schlage door locks
- Save up to 30% on eufy robot and stick vacuums
You can click here to visit Amazon Canada’s Boxing Day deals. We’ll have full coverage of all the deals so stay tuned.
You can also visit donate to charity via Amazon here as well.