Lenovo announced on Wednesday its loyalty program has expanded to Canada for the first time. Previously, the program was exclusively in the U.S. since September 2019. But after “getting such positive feedback”, the company decided to expand it to Canada, we’re told.
MyLenovo Rewards is now available in Canada and offers 3-9% back in points on every purchase made via Lenovo.com, with no minimum spend required. Every 1,000 points collected is equivalent to $1 that can be applied towards a future purchase.
Lenovo says the loyalty program also offers the following perks:
- Bonus rewards earned by completing polls, surveys and updating profile information
- Frequent sweepstakes, multiplier bonus events and birthday rewards
- Rewards automatically appear on customers’ accounts for easy redemption
- Early access to new products
- Exclusive, member-only savings
The company tells iPhone in Canada a promo is available to celebrate the launch, offering double the MyLenovo Rewards on purchases made for the month of March, for new members.
Those that sign up in the next two months will also get $10 in rewards for a purchase over $50.
Click here to sign up for MyLenovo Rewards ahead of your next purchase.