The start of the 2022 Olympic Winter Games in Beijing kicks off this Friday, February 4, 2022. There are many ways to watch live streams of the Winter Olympics being held in Beijing, China, which you can check out below.
Live streams will be available in Canada through:
- CBC Gem
- CBC Sports app for iOS and Android
- CBC News Network
- Amazon Prime Video: Also has live CBC/Radio-Canada’s CBC 360: Beijing 2022 and Radio-Canada 360: Beijing 2022 channels
- Cable TV with Bell, Rogers, Shaw, Telus, Cooptel
- French: https://ici.radio-canada.ca/jeux-olympiques
- Radio-Canada for iOS and Android
CBC and its broadcast partners, TSN and Sportsnet, will offer more than 1200 hours of broadcast coverage. An extra 2,500 hours of live sport coverage will be available on CBC Gem, cbc.ca/beijing2022 and the CBC Sports app.
The equivalent mobile apps for the services above will let you stream the Winter Olympic Games live across all your devices.
Coverage of the Opening Ceremonies will start early on February 4 at 3:30am PT/6:30am ET, ahead of the 4am PT/7am ET start time, hosted by Scott Russell, Adrienne Arsenault and Andrew Chang. A replay of the Opening Ceremony will take place during primetime at 4pm PT/7pm ET.