Amazon Alexa Can Now Answer All your 2018 World Cup Trivia Questions
The 2018 World Cup kicks off tomorrow in Russia, bringing on football fever worldwide. If you’re looking to get some answers for your World Cup questions, Amazon says Alexa can help you.
According to the company, as far back in April, customers around the globe were already asking Alexa about the World Cup. Some of the most popular queries were “When does the World Cup start” and “Who is the best soccer player in the world?”
Now, ahead of the tournament’s kick off tomorrow, Amazon says Alexa is ready to help non-soccer fans of the world to “join in the discourse, debate and analysis” of the World Cup.
Amazon says there are some baseline questions you can ask Alexa, to get informed about the tournament:
- “Alexa, when’s the first World Cup game?”
- “Alexa, what teams are in the World Cup?”
- “Alexa, who won the last World Cup?”
- “Alexa, when is the last time France won the World Cup?”
- “Alexa, what country has won the most World Cups?”
- “Alexa, who is the top scorer for Argentina in this year’s World Cup?
- “Alexa, what group is Sweden in for the World Cup?”
- “Alexa, what World Cup games are on today?”
- “Alexa, when does Peru play next in the World Cup?”
- “Alexa, who scored for Germany in yesterday’s World Cup game?”
- “Alexa, when does Egypt play next in the World Cup?
- “Alexa, what’s the score of the Panama game in the World Cup?”
- “Alexa, did Japan win in the World Cup?”
- “Alexa, who scored for France in today’s World Cup game?”
For those looking to get in-depth news, you can also enable the TSN Flash Briefing Alexa skill, to stay informed from June 14 to July 15. Bell Media’s TSN has exclusive streaming rights for the World Cup.
Yesterday, Apple announced Siri and other services on iOS devices are ready for the World Cup.