Image: Teaser from the Apple Australia site
The end of this week marks Black Friday, one of the busiest shopping days of the year in the US and Canada. Apple has posted its own Black Friday teaser poster online at some International Apple Stores (as noted by MacStories), but nothing is online in Canada and the USA, yet.
Just like in 2009 and 2010, we can expect a similar Black Friday sale to hit Apple Canada. The savings are essentially similar to education discounts, but will be available to everyone online and in-store.
Last year, the Canadian teaser went live three days before the sale. So if history repeats itself, we should see the Canadian teaser tomorrow.
Here are the Black Friday sales we saw last year:
- iMac/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air: Save $101
- iPod nano: Save $21
- iPod touch: Save up to $41
- iPad: Save $51 (Apple USA: $41 discount, but their prices start at $499)
- Apple TV: no sale (boo)
- iLife: no sale, but Best Buy selling for $35
- Airport Extreme/Express: Save $11