Angry Birds Seasons by Rovio Entertainment is Apple’s free app of the week. The game’s iPhone version normally retails for $0.99 and the iPad version normally retails for $3.49. The game is free for this week only.
Join the Angry Birds as they celebrate unique seasonal events from around the world. Enjoy the addictive physics-based gameplay you love, but with an exciting twist. Rovio’s latest update to the app allows you to hit the court for the 2015 NBA All-Star Game.
Here is a list of the game’s features:
LATEST EPISODE: NBA All-Star
Slam through an all-new set of All-Star themed levels in the NBA Ham Dunk episode!
– 15 new NBA All-Star levels + 1 new golden egg level!
– Free throw! Use one free Shockwave per level in new All-Star levels.
– Check out kick-#%&* gaming videos on Ruffle TV!
– More Pig Days – crazy new levels every week!
In addition to the NBA All-Star update, download and enjoy:
– 19 THEMED EPISODES (plus cool bonus stuff)!
– 550+ LEVELS of pig-popping action!
– UNIQUE POWER-UPS that give you the edge in tricky levels!
– PIG DAYS! Super special one-off levels that pay tribute to global events and holidays!
Angry Birds Seasons (iPhone, iPad) is available as a free download (normally $0.99 (iPhone) / $3.49 (iPad)) from the App Store. The game requires any iOS device running iOS 5 or later, and it has been optimized for the iPhone 5, 6, and 6 Plus. The game contains in-app purchases that range from $1.19 to $6.99.