Apple has confirmed this year’s Black Friday shopping event by posting a teaser page on its Australian online Apple Store.
The one-day Apple shopping event is Friday, 29 November.
Shop online and get free shipping, or visit your favourite Apple Retail Store.
The company will be offering deals in the online store as well as in its brick-and-mortar stores. The company, hasn’t revealed what its offers will be this year, but last year the one-day event brought a $100 discount on MacBooks, and smaller discounts on iPads, iPods, and other products.
As we previously pointed out, Apple Stores will open much earlier on Black Friday, November 29, this year, with the majority of Canadian brick-and-mortar stores opening at 7:00 a.m., and the rest at 8:00 a.m.
For those who don’t have the time to step into the Apple Store, the Black Friday sale will start much earlier online, at 12:01 a.m.
Update: Here are last year’s Black Friday prices that debuted in Canada:
- iPad with Retina display: $499 –> save $41
- iPad 2: $399 –> save $31
- iPod touch (5th gen): $299 –> save $31
- iPod touch (4th gen): $199 –> save $21
- iPod nano: $149 –> save $11
- MacBook Pro with Retina display: $1699 –> save $101
- MacBook Pro: $1199 –> save $101
- MacBook Air: $999 –> save $101
- AirPort Express, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, Apple Wireless Keyboard, iPad Smart Cover (polyurethane), Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic: save $11
- AirPort Extreme, Time Capsule, iPad Smart Cover (Leather): save $21
- iPad Smart Case: save $15
- Apple EarPods: save $7