Back in April, a day after the WWDC 2013 tickets had sold out in just a couple of minutes, Apple announced that its Tech Talks Tour would hit the road this fall. Today, Apple posted the schedule of its tour that will focus on iOS 7. There will two types of programs, on separate days, in each town: an App Developer Day and a Game Developer Day.
Here is the tour schedule (unfortunately Canada isn’t on the list):
- San Francisco, October 8-9, Hilton Union Square
- New York, October 15-16, Sheraton New York Times Square
- Tokyo, November 6-7, Grand Hyatt
- Shanghai, November 12-13, The Landham Xintiandi
- Berlin, December 12-13, Maritim Hotel
- London, December 17-18, Novotel, London West
According to the Tech Talk Tour’s agenda, developers eligible for participating on the scheduled event will learn the pattern that will help them quickly adopt new technologies, details of moving to 64-bit, about App Store distribution, marketing, and much more. Game developers will have the chance to learn about the advances in Open GL ES 3.0, how to architect modern iOS games, receive practical advice about UI design and platform conventions, and much, much more.
Interested developers must apply before 10 a.m. PDT Friday, September 27, 2013.