Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo with TF International Securities has released another research note detailing what we may expect from Apple’s fall product line up.
Image via MacRumors
Kuo is known to be eerily accurate with his Apple predictions, and here’s what he has to say about the following products, in a research note sent out this morning (via MacRumors):
2018 iPad Pro
- USB-C port instead of Lightning
- Face ID
- New bundled 18W power adapter
- Still have bundled 5W power adapter
- 6.1-inch LCD model delayed to early October (echoing Bloomberg’s earlier report) due to assembly and display quality issues
- “May replace the position of current 12” MacBook”
- Touch ID
- No Touch Bar
Apple Watch Series 4
- All models to have ceramic backs like Apple Watch Series 3 LTE, and not composite glass seen in GPS-only models (updated)
- Electrocardiography (EKG) functionality
Kuo also noted he expects new AirPods and Apple’s delayed AirPower charging mat to be released by the end of 2018. Apple’s next iPhone models are rumoured to be named ‘iPhone XS’, ‘iPhone XS Max’ and ‘iPhone Xr’ for the 6.1-inch model.
Apple is set to hold its September iPhone event on Wednesday, and that’s when we will hear all about the company’s next iPhone models and probably more.