Apple’s 2013 Black Friday sale is now live in Canada and the USA. Earlier today, Australia’s sale went live and we saw discounts in the form of gift cards, but later on the UK and EU sale went live to reveal cash discounts like previous sales in the past, teasing those shoppers in North America anticipating what could come.
As for Canada and the USA, this year the sales are in the form of Apple Store gift cards—here’s what you’ll get:
- iPad Air – $75 gift card
- iPad mini – $50 gift card
- iPad 2 – $50 gift card
- Mac – $150 gift card
- iPod touch – $50 gift card
- iPod nano – $25 gift card
- Apple TV – $25 gift card
- AirPort Extreme – $50 gift card
- AirPort Time Capsule – $50 gift card
- Accessories: various, $25-$50
What are you going to jump on today? The sales are available online and at Apple retail stores. Are you disappointed the sales aren’t in the form of cash discounts?