You Can Now Use Starbucks Mobile Order & Pay Across Canada
The moment you’ve been waiting for has finally arrived: you can now use Starbucks Mobile Order & Pay across Canada (except Quebec). After launching in Toronto last fall, then Vancouver in early 2016, as of today, the mobile ordering system—which allows customers to bypass lines—has expanded across Canada.
How to use Starbucks Mobile Order & Pay? Just follow the instructions below, after downloading the Starbucks iPhone app:
1. Click on the “Order” option at the top right of the screen
2. Select the food and beverage items to order: Beverages are customizable, including the option to modify size, number of espresso shots, dairy selections and more
3. Select the participating store for pick up: Approximate wait times will be viewable on the customer’s phone prior to selecting store location. Directions will also be available, if needed
4. Confirm by clicking, “order:” At the time of order, payment is made from the customer’s registered Starbucks Card
5. Proceed to the participatingStarbucks® store to pick up food and beverages: Orders are sent to the selected store where Starbucks partners (baristas) will begin preparing the items.
Starbucks says as of today, 950 stores nationwide will support Mobile Order & Pay—or about 89% of their stores in the country. The company informs us Quebec is set to launch next year; most likely the delay is related to a language issue.
Let us know how you like skipping the line at Starbucks today!