Pegatron is predicting a significant drop in its consumer electronics revenue as iPad mini’s market demand falls.
Nokia has posted a video comparing its upcoming smartphone Lumia 928′s camera with the iPhone 5 and the Galaxy S3.
If you ask the S Voice if it’s ever used an iPhone, it prompts the response “No, I have standards.”
Apple has asked the judge to force Google to turn over documents related to its Android OS.
A number of provisions in Apple’s general data-use terms were struck down by a German court today.
Ken Segall predicts Apple may unveil different versions of the iPhone, such as an iPhone Mini or coloured iPhones later this year.
While the iPhone 5 performs better in terms of handling color depth, tone and saturation, the HTC One shines in capturing low light images.
Stash Incorporated has introduced a new and unique waterproof pocket called the “Stash Pocket” that incorporates into clothing.
Melissa Swift’s boyfriend Ben Levi is so crazy about Angry Birds he used a custom-built level to propose.
Chairman of Microsoft, Bill Gates, has taken a shot at the iPad in an interview this morning on CNBC, saying that a lot of iPad users are ‘frustrated’.
iPhone takes 57% of the market’s value and Samsung’s handsets account for the remaining 43%.
Accessory makers are now keen to think beyond Apple, thanks to the Bluetooth standard for wireless connections.